artisan wholesale furniture USA

New Supplier Onboarding Procedure

Artisan Furniture is a British marketplace selling to businesses across the UK, US, and Europe, dealing with thousands of customers on a business-to-business basis. We work with over 200 artisans in the UK and have been in business for 25+ years. Our headquarters are located at 3600 Route 66, Suite 150, Neptune, NJ 077553 and we have a Fulfilment Centre based at 48 Station Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512, which is located 80 Km away from the container terminal port.

Our experience in the market can be seen through our participation in Goldman Sachs’ Entrepreneur Programme and presence in FORBES Magazine.  

Our growth rate is up around 40% year on year and we’d like you to be a part of our growth juggernaut

You can submit the products that you wish to sell on our marketplace and accordingly add further information such as the cost, dimension, cost, weight, material, etc. A member of our department will get in touch with you to discuss more information if the products are accepted.

How we work:

Our model is to curate a selection of Indian-inspired products for the British, American, and European markets. We preferably like to work directly with artisans and manufacturers – the entities are the grassroots of Indian handicraft. Technically this means that you ship to our Fulfilment Centre in Jaipur, India wherein we will do a quality check, repack (using the best internet packaging found in Asia), photograph, and catalog all the products that we acquire.

  • A 30% deposit is offered when your products are selected by our buyers (pre-shipment) and the remaining 70% is paid 8 weeks from the date of delivery to Jaipur Fulfillment Centre. These products will then be shipped, to our Fulfillment Centre in New Jersey and further moved, sold, and distributed across the US.

  • All expenses are taken care of once your products reach our Jaipur Fulfilment Centre. This includes shipping to Mundra port in India, customs clearance, shipping to USA, port costs, storage in New Jersey, last-mile distribution, marketing, and any returns. (Free within USA mainland (48 out of 50 states except for Hawaii and Alaska).

Your products will be made live on our marketplace before they reach America, making sure the distribution is streamlined and providing you with payments as soon as possible. As soon as your product is curated, you will be paid a 30% deposit. In the rare event of no sales of your product, you will still get paid the 70% balance 8 weeks from the date of delivery to Jaipur Fulfillment Centre. All payments are made in full regardless of the sales numbers.

What we offer

We provide you with access to thousands of businesses in Europe and the UK, therefore introducing a furniture and gift market worth £225 billion. You will not be responsible for stocking or shipping the products and our range of items will be available to tens of thousands of our customers across UK, US, and Europe. We work with roughly 10,000 independent stores in the UK and several large companies such as Wayfair and Amazon, giving us a fantastic outlook on the market meaning your products would be in the right niches for growing sales.

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST

DD slash MM slash YYYY
Product type
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, Max. file size: 1 MB, Max. files: 10.