Qualifying Criteria & Limitations for our Dropship Program
Dropshipping is a business model in which ecommerce entrepreneurs sell products without having to carry any inventory. When a store owner receives an order from a customer, they simply contact the supplier, who will then ship the products directly to the customer’s door. The Artisan dropshipping program let you add products from our inventory into your shop to enhance your product offering.
Dropshipping offers a number of benefits that can be extremely attractive to retailers. By eliminating the need to maintain physical inventory, dropshipping reduces the management overhead retailers normally face. As a dropshipping retailer you can scale quickly because order fulfillment is not dependent on the size of a physical location or the number of workers you need to ship out an order.
Businesses that adopt our dropshipping strategy don’t have to invest capital in acquiring inventory or establishing a location to store it. In addition, there are no upfront costs associated with joining the Artisan Furniture dropshipping program.
More information can be found on the working with Artisan Furniture page
How our US Dropship Furniture Program works
Once you sign up on Artisan Furniture US you will have access to all of the standard prices; these are all in US Dollar. Furthermore, these are listed prices and are applicable for all business customers and not negotiable. We offer a 10% discount on larger orders over US$1000 which is calculated automatically at the checkout. Minimum order of 10 products will qualify under the click & collect service of the drop ship program; these prices are about 25% less compared to conventional trade prices.
- No set-up fee
- 3-5 working day delivery
- 60-second sign-up process
- Comprehensive welcome pack
- Free delivery within the US Mainland (details about surcharge will be available separately)
- No minimum order for value or volume of any order
- No commitment to any minimum yearly trading amount to maintain your account
- Click & Collect, Customisation and On-demand options available with longer lead-times
- Livestock feed
- Live chat available Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST
- The entire program is white labelled, meaning we will never share any of your order information with your end customer however in certain cases the warehouse name might be displayed on the little label
We only accept payment in US dollars. Payments can be made online or via bank-to-bank. Payment needs to be organised at the time at the order, and we do not offer any credit facilities.
We ship across the US using Fedex, for parcel, one man and two-man deliveries.
We accept customisation on orders on the below parameters:
- Changes in design or style
- Changes in finish or colour of the product
- Changes in fabric or material
- Changes in the dimensions
Please refer to the bespoke terms and conditions sheet for more information: https://www.artisanfurniture.us/bespoke-orders/
1) Sign-up for a trade account with us by clicking here https://www.artisanfurniture.us/wholesale-registration-page/
2) Once the sign-up is successful, you will immediately access all of the prices, product information such as multi-angles pictures and the livestock feed as well as being able to place orders
3) A welcome pack is sent out via email, backed up with a phone call which comprehensively covers the entire drop-ship program procedure (in case of any doubts)
4) Once you place an order with us, we then pass it on to logistics team who will provide you/your customer with delivery information
5) Regular updates with tracking information is sent out for the tracking and status of your order
- Our Standard Drop-ship Service under which the product is shipped within 3 working days and there is no minimum order for the value or volume
- Click & Collect is a service we provide in which you are able to organise your own pick-up from our New Jersey Fulfillment Centre if you have a minimum order of 10 pieces
- We provide a bespoke service if you’re interested in a particular piece of furniture and would like personal changes to a product
- For our On-demand service where certain products, have a longer delivery lead time of 6-12 weeks
The stock status of a product can be found on the right hand side of the item, where it will display as ‘in stock ‘limited stock’ or ‘out of stock’ if the item has a restock date then there will be text underneath this displaying the date
In an event of receiving a faulty item (manufacturing defect/transit damage) please log the report through Flo by submitting the images of the damage, inside the box, and the label. All returns have to be submitted within 48 hours of receiving the item otherwise your claim will automatically be rejected. (The 48-hour window does not apply on weekends) Flo will take a decision based on the information you have submitted.
Showing 1–48 of 138 results
You have made it till the end!
No post here!